How to Request Medical Records
If you need to access your Perlman Clinic medical records, please see Option 1.
If you need outside medical records to be sent to Perlman Clinic, please see Options 2-3. If you do not have MyChart, you can also use Options 2-3 to get access to your Perlman Clinic medical records.
Option 1: Online through MyChart
If you are an existing patient who needs your medical records, we highly recommend using MyChart, our HIPAA-compliant patient portal. On MyChart, you can:
- Download or send your Perlman Clinic medical records
- Control who can see your information (family and friend access)
- Give one-time access to your medical records with ‘Share Everywhere’
- Link your MyChart account with other healthcare organizations so that all of your health information is in one place
- Review which devices or apps can view your information
Option 2: Online Request Form
To get outside medical records sent to Perlman Clinic, we highly recommend using our online form.
Option 3: Paper Request Form
To submit a paper request by mail or fax:
- Download and print the form using the buttons below
- Complete, sign and date the form
- Include a copy of valid photo ID
- Submit the form. See mailing address or fax number on form